Det är en använder som lagt ut på Imgur, se nedan här och så länge den länken fungerar så finns infon kvar.
I samma veva läcker användare på reddit detta :
- Combat is completely in real-time and similar to a hack and slash. I’m told the guiding reference point was the God of War (2018), and that shows.
- Player has their regular combo attack and then their abilities as well as a special bar which generates allowing you to pull off a special move. I don’t really understand the comparison to FF15’s wheel. It’s standard Dragon Age ability wheel.
- There was no party control demonstrated. I think it’s a safe bet to say you will not be able to directly control your party members in the game. That said, you likely will be able to tell them to execute certain abilities. But apparently that was locked off in the Alpha.
- The most immediate thing you noticed is that animation quality has DRASTICALLY improved. Like, for any other AAA title it’s probably not that big a deal. But we’ve never seen animation quality this good in any BioWare game. I didn’t actually play it, but I can tell it probably feels really good to control your character. No more stiff animations, it’s all very fluid and seems also very responsive.
- Jumping has also been retained. So, rejoice if you enjoyed jumping a lot in DAI.
- As the character was a sword and shield dude, he was able to parry attacks from enemies and follow up with counters. It’s hard to tell their exact abilities, they only had two on hotkeys along with a special. But one appears to basically be a drop kick and the other a charged sword attack. I’m not sure exactly what the special attack does.
- The UI is similar to DAI, but this is also Alpha and UI is the last thing finalized in any game. Character has a chest slot, a helmet slot, a primary weapon slot, and a shield (secondary weapon?) slot. For accessories, one amulet slot, one belt slot, and two ring slots.
- Oh and the player character’s hair looked glorious. I mean, it was clipping right through their helmet. But it was flowing and bouncing as they moved. Finally, no more stiff ass hair. Now, let’s hope we have more than just two black hairstyles.
- Enemies were pretty much just variations of darkspawn, except the dragon, but again they seemed to have Red Lyrium powers.
BioWare har varken bekräftat eller dementerat något av detta.